If You are looking for an elegant venue, cuisine close to perfection, cosy and romantic atmosphere You could not have found a better place.
We are pleased to invite You to Ruby Restaurant in Dworek Tryumf Hotel. Splendid design, magical gleam of the candles, romantic mood ? You can experience all this during excellent meal in our restaurant.
Our long experienced Chef will definitely satisfy the expectations of the most demanding gourmets. We serve dishes from polish and international cuisine, preparing them from the best quality, fresh products in a traditional, natural, healthy ? but above all ? unique way. Dishes that You might be familiar with or which You might have tasted somewhere gain completely new taste and dimension. You just want to take this flavour home with You.
During summer season we invite You to our hotel garden. Vivid, green surrounding favours relax and allows You to appreciate the taste of a noble coffee. Small break is good for everyone, because in the evening , by the alcove, there might be a group of friends and a barbecue waiting for You?
A small excerpt from our menu.
- Beef Carpaccio enerously sprinkled with balsamic vinegar served on pile of vegetables consisting of rucola, corn salad and iceberg lettuce – 28 zł
- Crispy potato pancakes with Camembert cheese and smoked Salomon – 19 zł
- Golden cod in parmesan crust served next to beans and potatoes – 21 zł
- Round meat dumplings in dough served in a boiling, homemade broth –12 zł
- Chef salad – combination of spicy Salads with marinated mushrooms and slices of pork tenderloin – 22 zł
- Veal escalopes in a cep sauce with grated vegetables, served with potato dumplings – 42 zł
- Roasted duck with apples and potato quarters in a delicious cranberry sauce – 42 zł
- Pound of beef loin fried with tomatoes and potatoes – 48 zł
- Warm cheesecake covered with thick raspberry jam – 12 zł
- Parisian cherries – thick cherry mousse with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and roasted almonds – 12 zł
Please be our guest
chef Paweł Kraśnicki